Help & Support
Downloading a digital book is fairly intuitive, but if you’re unfamiliar with the procedure, then here is a step-by-step guide to how it’s done:
- Make your selection from the Books section of our website by clicking on the Add to Basket button.
- Click on the xx Item(s) In Your Basket button. This takes you to the My Basket page, where you can see your prospective purchase(s).
- Click on the Purchase button. You will then get a chance to confirm your order, so check that your order is correct.
- Click on the Purchase button once more, which takes you to WorldPay's secure servers where you can complete the transaction. WorldPay will automatically send you a Card Transaction Confirmation by email which you can retain for your records. You will also receive an email from email@example.com thanking you for your purchase.
- Once the purchase is complete click on the Download Your Books button or go to your Account page.
- On your Account page you will now find your purchase(s). Click on the relevant buttons to download the book in whichever format you choose. You are free to download books as many times as you like (within reason) and in any (or all) formats. See the About Book Formats page for more information about each format.
You are now the proud possessor of your new book. You can either connect your e-reader to your computer via a USB cable or email it to your e-reader (Kindle, iPad, iPhone) as an attachment.
- Amazon: Transferring, Downloading, and Sending Files to Kindle
- Apple: Using iTunes to add ePub files to iBooks
Please remember that we’re happy to answer any queries or try to solve any problems you might encounter: contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org